Thursday 2 August 2012

Wolfmother - Dance Floor Music

It´s been a long time but here I am with another new production, “Wolfmother”. This will be the first post from a trio of music productions that I’m currently working on.

This time I’ve aimed for a more dance club type of music and I believed that I nailed it. As inspiration to this track I’ve used some French vibes reminiscent of artists like Daft Punk and Cassius and also included some 80’s touch winch is so popular nowadays.

This track relies mainly on simple but very happy tunes and some consistent breaks that serve as moment builder that helps carry the dance floor crowd to ecstasy. This commercial aspect was intended and was one of my main objectives since this type of production is not common on my portfolio and I wanted to see if I was able to create a more driven to the masses type of music.

I’ve concluded that it’s more difficult to do a commercial music that the more alternative ones that I usually create, nevertheless I’m very happy with the end result and hope to repeat this experience more times in the future.

For now I leave you with “Wolfmother” promising to come back soon with more stuff.



Hope You enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+