Monday 17 December 2012

It’s a beautiful day

And then one day, we wake up feeling we need something different.

I woke up at 07:15 this morning with some bad cramps, and I asked myself. - Am I getting old to the point that all of my hopes and dreams will never succeed?

I sit on the bed and look around and see four walls that suddenly feel strange to me. I’m all alone in this deserted room, its cold and all that I can hear is the humming signal of my turnoff TV.
I get up and walk in the direction of my bedroom window. Normally I would open the window’s shutters and let the sun in, but today I feel like leaving the world outside.

I walk out off my bedroom seeking some comfort in the freedom that the silence of the morning gives but immediately after exiting and closing the door on my back I feel the urge to turn back inside.
As I desperately turnaround and exercise my return to the safety of my prison I hear a sound coming from the other bedroom.


I stop for a moment as hopping that the sound is nothing more than a winter blow trying to force its whispers trough a small crack in a window.
I walk silently in the direction of the bedroom’s door and as I get closer I can hear a familiar sound getting louder.
I notice that the door is semi shut and although this may seem strange I feel a comfortable feeling of its displacement. As if it was intended and the whole purpose was to leave it open.

At this moment I know what I have to do. I open the door using all my ninja abilities and try silently to invade this dark and privy temple.
Inside I notice a small person figure lying down on a small bed moving very slowly as if awakening from a longtime sleep. I approach warily hoping not to scare this darkened figure step by step until I reach close enough to stretch my hand and touch the small person face.

As my skin reaches her chick a smile aluminates the room as if longing for my comfort, this small figurine as motivated by my actions says – I love you dad.
I lift my daughter in my arms and together we open the bedroom windows shutters, and guess what…

...It’s a beautiful day.

 

Hope You enjoy.
The Halfgame Blog
The Halfgame on Youtube
The Halfgame on Beatport 

The Halfgame on Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+